With our portfolio of customer facing projects and consultancy assignments increasing in all of our offices, we are looking for talented individuals to join our young and dynamic team. We are looking for both experienced and junior developers with knowledge of functional programming languages such as Erlang, Clojure, Haskell, Scala and the imperative languages like C, Java and Objective-C.
You may already be passionate about and experienced in Erlang, or if you are not already a skilled Erlang programmer, we will train you in the language. The right candidates will join small teams of highly skilled systems engineers developing software using Erlang/OTP.
You will gain valuable experience in exciting state-of-the-art systems within the Telecom, Financial Services, Banking, Messaging and Logistics sectors. As our clients are spread on six continents, there will be an opportunity to travel if you’re up for it.
- Research, design, development, test and support of Erlang and related software.
- Develop solutions using distributed concurrent programming, software packaging and release.
- Write and test code in Erlang and occasionally in other languages such as C, Java, Clojure, Haskell, Scala & Objective-C.
- Experienced programmers will be expected to mentor and coach junior staff.
2. Skills and experience required:
- Good programming skills and experience with one or more language such as C, Java, Haskell and Erlang.
- Knowledge of Distributed Computing.
- Experience of implementation of soft, real time servers in a multicore environment would be a nice to have.
- Experience with interconnection protocols (HTTP, XMPP, SMPP, ...)
- Experience with Linux, OS X and Solaris operating systems.
- Experience with Agile Methods, including Test Driven Development will be an advantage.
- Problem-solving and thinking laterally as part of a team, or individually, to meet the needs of the project.
- Good verbal and written communication in English.
- Good customer facing and presentation skills.
3. Minimum Education, Certification, Training:
A Degree or Masters in Computer Science, or an Erlang Foundation level certification.
The right candidate will work in a rapidly expanding company and community, receive a competitive salary with full benefits and stock options.
Categories: Companies Erlang Solutions
Erlang on Twitter
» kylebragger (Kyle Bragger): @aviflombaum pretty cool. was on a big erlang kick a while back, so this is especially neat.
@aviflombaum pretty cool. was on a big erlang kick a while back, so this is especially neat.
» niayosephine (Khalinia Yosephine S): Pada akhirnya harus kesini juga (ㅠ.ㅠ) (at Praktek umum Dr. Erlang Setiawan) — http://t.co/GeZSajtTGU
Pada akhirnya harus kesini juga (ㅠ.ㅠ) (at Praktek umum Dr. Erlang Setiawan) — http://t.co/GeZSajtTGU
» evlinkohar (Evlin Kohar): @Muh_Erlang kepo ga kepo (?) Wkwk
@Muh_Erlang kepo ga kepo (?) Wkwk
» coreyhaines (Corey Haines): Doh! @seancribbs called me a loser for not going to erlang meetup and working instead. Think I’ll go now. :)
Doh! @seancribbs called me a loser for not going to erlang meetup and working instead. Think I’ll go now. :)
» naoto_matsumoto (Naoto MATSUMOTO): RT @ErlangSolutions: The #OpenFlow Webinar is tomorrow! Don’t forget to register http://t.co/QbassfPF9q Find out what the #SDN buzz is all …
RT @ErlangSolutions: The #OpenFlow Webinar is tomorrow! Don’t forget to register http://t.co/QbassfPF9q Find out what the #SDN buzz is all …
Number of aggregated posts: 10650
Most recent article: May 20, 2013
» Moraru on This is Why You Spent All that Time Learning to Program: It is true that computer science was a pain in the back at time that i’ve had to learn it…
» Commercial hand dryers on Couchbase Meetup at new HQ: Buy online from here where you will get so much of variety in Commercial hand dryers for people. If you…
» Fort McMurray Homes on Motivated Reasoning and Erlang vs Python vs Node: I don’t really understand why this post is motivational? I don’t even see a post, just a title. Fort McMurray…