If you are looking to work for a rapidly expanding global company and community, with offices in prime locations in Europe, building state of the art technological solutions, then this is the opportunity for you. We are a young, dynamic and friendly organisation, offering a competitive salary and benefits package and the possibility of travel to exotic locations for the right candidates.
With our portfolio of customer facing projects and consultancy assignments increasing in our offices, we are looking for talented individuals to join our young and dynamic team. We are looking for both experienced and junior developers with knowledge of functional programming languages such as Erlang, Clojure, Haskell, Scala and the imperative languages like C, Java and Objective-C.
You will join small teams of highly skilled systems engineers developing software using Erlang/OTP. You will gain valuable experience in exciting state-of-the-art systems within the Financial Services including Payments, Automotive, Telecom and Gaming sectors. As our clients are spread on six continents, you will be required to be flexible about travel to customer locations for short periods when required.
- You will be responsible for the programming and testing of individual programs or routines within an overall project.
- Design, code, test and support of Erlang and related software, including some research.
- Develop solutions using distributed concurrent programming, software packaging and release
- Write and test code in Erlang and occasionally in other languages such as C, Java, Clojure, Haskell, Scala & Objective-C
Minimum Education, Certification, Training:
A Degree or Masters in Computer Science, or possibly an Erlang Foundation certification.
Skills and experience required:
- About two years demonstrable software development and implementation experience
- Demonstrable knowledge of Erlang programming
- Experience with Linux and Solaris operating systems
- Experience of using one or more of Riak, CouchDB, ejabberd, and RabbitMQ will be a distinct advantage
- Good verbal and written communication in English
- Good customer facing and presentation skills.
- Experience with languages such as C and Java
- Experience of implementation of soft real time servers
- Experience with interconnection protocols (HTTP, XMPP, SMPP, ...)
- Experience with Agile Methods, including Test Driven Development
- Experience within the Financial Services including Payments, Automotive, Telecom and Gaming sectors will be advantageous
- Knowledge of:
- Distributed Computing
- Parallelism and concurrency
Erlang Solutions is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Categories: Companies Erlang Solutions
Erlang on Twitter
» findmjob (Findmjob.com): Senior Software Engineer – Back End http://t.co/RvIhljpDB2 #erlang #ComputerGames #jobs #hiring #careers
Senior Software Engineer – Back End http://t.co/RvIhljpDB2 #erlang #ComputerGames #jobs #hiring #careers
» hongye_erlang (红叶): 祭りがない時のこのエリアはとても静か。最近、出かけすぎててお疲れ気味。
» Erlang_07 (Erlang ): @VanDanz14 gmn?
Number of aggregated posts: 10648
Most recent article: May 14, 2013
» Moraru on This is Why You Spent All that Time Learning to Program: It is true that computer science was a pain in the back at time that i’ve had to learn it…
» Commercial hand dryers on Couchbase Meetup at new HQ: Buy online from here where you will get so much of variety in Commercial hand dryers for people. If you…
» Fort McMurray Homes on Motivated Reasoning and Erlang vs Python vs Node: I don’t really understand why this post is motivational? I don’t even see a post, just a title. Fort McMurray…