LonoCloud is a fast-paced new startup located in southern California. LonoCloud is looking for a highly motivated, goal-oriented, passionate individual who will be responsible for designing and developing the LonoCloud software stack and customer-defined applications. We are seeking an innovative candidate with experience in distributed computing, multi-threading, concurrency, and ideally Clojure, Erlang or other functional programming languages. This position does not require that you live in, or be willing to relocate to, San Diego. Be part of a progressive new company culture that includes pair programming, office meetups, and a community of Cloud OS innovation.
- Passion to design and deliver highly scalable software architectures that focus on the business requirements of our customers and enable industry leadership in Cloud OS platforms
- Ability to creatively solve problems and be part of an agile team to deliver fault tolerant, highly available, and secure cloud PaaS systems
- Demonstrate best practice software development expertise, and develop/maintain cloud applications, tools, and re-usable components
- Willingness and ability to adapt to new technologies
- Motivated to deliver exceptional customer experience and solving real problems for real users
- Willingness and ability to represent LonoCloud and its software stack at customer meetings, workshops, conferences, and in social media
- Minimum of 8 years of experience with commercial software development in building distributed application systems, including familiarity with Java, Ruby, and Clojure (or another functional programming language)
- Ability to work on remote agile teams, self-motivated, work independently
- 3+ years of experience in technologies used in the cloud computing space including Amazon AWS, Rackspace, or related IaaS offering, map/reduce algorithms, virtualized server compute units, scalable architectures
- 2+ years of experience with SOA based integration techniques using web services, XML/HTTPS, or REST.
- Hands-on experience with Git
- Specific experience with agile methodologies (Kanban, SCRUM, XP) and modern software development environments
- Proven experience with complete product life cycle in a production services environment, including design, implementation, load and scale testing, deployment and maintenance
Get information on how to apply for this position.
Erlang on Twitter
» _jjyr (player): 原来scheme也能这么封装。。和写erlang进程的感觉好像..
» Muh_Erlang (M. Erlangga Pangestu): RT @PesanNabi: dan kesejahteraan semoga dilimpahkan kpadaku, pd hari kelahiranku, pada hari wafatku, dan pd hari aku dibangkitkan kembali (…
RT @PesanNabi: dan kesejahteraan semoga dilimpahkan kpadaku, pd hari kelahiranku, pada hari wafatku, dan pd hari aku dibangkitkan kembali (…
» cojilo (Sasaki Yoshihiro): RT @yosida95: 机の上に Erlang の本と機械学習の本積んで作業始めたら思考が分散し始めた
RT @yosida95: 机の上に Erlang の本と機械学習の本積んで作業始めたら思考が分散し始めた
» yosida95 (よしだ/Kohei YOSHIDA): 机の上に Erlang の本と機械学習の本積んで作業始めたら思考が分散し始めた
机の上に Erlang の本と機械学習の本積んで作業始めたら思考が分散し始めた
» erlang_26 (Prabu Rangga Lawe): Pake shall kuning.. Sweater hijau.. Celana item..sarung tangan item putih… Hhhhmmm..
Pake shall kuning.. Sweater hijau.. Celana item..sarung tangan item putih… Hhhhmmm..
» Muh_Erlang (M. Erlangga Pangestu): Kepik x..x
» HamidanZW (Hamidan Zaneddine W™): Dewa erlang pagi” dah di fx.gaul banget bro.alias ngenes amat lu bro~~
Dewa erlang pagi” dah di fx.gaul banget bro.alias ngenes amat lu bro~~
Number of aggregated posts: 10651
Most recent article: May 21, 2013
» Moraru on This is Why You Spent All that Time Learning to Program: It is true that computer science was a pain in the back at time that i’ve had to learn it…
» Commercial hand dryers on Couchbase Meetup at new HQ: Buy online from here where you will get so much of variety in Commercial hand dryers for people. If you…
» Fort McMurray Homes on Motivated Reasoning and Erlang vs Python vs Node: I don’t really understand why this post is motivational? I don’t even see a post, just a title. Fort McMurray…