Our client is looking for dynamic, highly energized risk-takers who are ready to join a fast-paced, world leader in the financial services industry. They move at the speed of the Internet. Their work culture fosters an incredible exposure to innovative ideas and challenges that create experience and opportunity. Many have risen through the organization to become industry leaders, in both the financial services world and in the community at large. Our client made up of some of the brightest and most talented people in the industry - are you ready to join the industry leader?
1. Essential Responsibilities:
- Architect, Service Oriented Architecture
- Design and Develop solutions in the are of SOA, Distributed Computing and Software Packaging and Release methodologies.
- Assist in day-to-day developer support for Services and Packaging frameworks
- Write code in Java, C and Erlang
- Evaluation of state of the art Open Source frameworks
- Present Solutions, and work with other technology managers to craft solutions
- 5+ yrs in-depth C or C++ experience
- Strong Distributed Computing knowledge
- Experience with Web services, SOAP, WSDL/XSD, Service Orchestration, etc.
- Experience in scripting languages, such as Ruby, Python, or Perl.
- Experience with AJAX technologies.
- In-depth experience with Linux, Unix.
- Experience with Agile Methods, including Test Driven Development.
- Experience with Erlang or Functional Programming
3. Minimum Education, Certification, Training:
BS degree, preferably in Engineering, or Electrical Engineering, but
Computer Science is acceptable
Categories: Companies Erlang Solutions
Erlang on Twitter
» unos (unos): RT @dll7: erlangとnode.jsだったらどっちが負荷に耐えるかと言われたら微妙
RT @dll7: erlangとnode.jsだったらどっちが負荷に耐えるかと言われたら微妙
» developerlondon (London IT jobs): Erlang OTP Developer - http://t.co/a7HtO5i7qm
#jobs #london #dev #it
Erlang OTP Developer - http://t.co/a7HtO5i7qm
» internetsurfing (James Jackson): Broadcasting message to all connected users using websocket (Erlang, RabbitMQ, Websocket, Gen_bunny, Cowboy) http://t.co/lPAv9RdeR8
Broadcasting message to all connected users using websocket (Erlang, RabbitMQ, Websocket, Gen_bunny, Cowboy) http://t.co/lPAv9RdeR8
» internetsurfing (James Jackson): Erlang JSON libraries: serialization performance? http://t.co/Vj2WjB5aaF
Erlang JSON libraries: serialization performance? http://t.co/Vj2WjB5aaF
» internetsurfing (James Jackson): Jiffy - JSON NIFs for Erlang https://t.co/XgE1xZnpll
Jiffy - JSON NIFs for Erlang https://t.co/XgE1xZnpll
» internetsurfing (James Jackson): Introducing ej, an Erlang JSON helper library http://t.co/g0dRKgO7Ok
Introducing ej, an Erlang JSON helper library http://t.co/g0dRKgO7Ok
Number of aggregated posts: 10650
Most recent article: May 20, 2013
» Moraru on This is Why You Spent All that Time Learning to Program: It is true that computer science was a pain in the back at time that i’ve had to learn it…
» Commercial hand dryers on Couchbase Meetup at new HQ: Buy online from here where you will get so much of variety in Commercial hand dryers for people. If you…
» Fort McMurray Homes on Motivated Reasoning and Erlang vs Python vs Node: I don’t really understand why this post is motivational? I don’t even see a post, just a title. Fort McMurray…