2600hz wants you! We're a bunch of crazy engineers who dream of a world where communications of all types (SMS, Voice, Video, ect) are accessible, open, and easy. We abandoned the old infrastructure altogether and teamed up to create an opensource platform from the ground up called Kazoo. Version 2.00 has been so successful we need innovative, passionate Erlang-eers to join us in our quest to change the world. Our commercial entity (2600hz) provides support, consulting, and custom development from San Francisco's financial district for very large telecom providers. We are self-funded, 20+ employees, profitable, and less than 2 years old. Interested? We would love to hear from you!
- Think critically and contribute novel/innovative solutions during design discussions
- Work well with a team in a joint endeavor
- Take ownership of project components and complete them within an agreed upon time estimates
- Able to wear multiple hats, when necessary
- Effectively communicate and work with partner client/companies
- Enjoy programing
- Have a lust to learn and acquire new skills
- Experience with FreeSWITCH, Asterisk, OpenSIPs/OpenSER/Kamillio, or telecom in general
- Experience with NoSQL especially BigCouch or CouchDB
- Experience with AMQP or RabbitMQ
- Good sense of humor (South Park?)
Don't know Erlang yet? We can teach you but we need fast learners who are driven to extend the breadth of their programing tool set quickly.
Get information on how to apply for this position.
Erlang on Twitter
Number of aggregated posts: 10648
Most recent article: May 14, 2013
» Moraru on This is Why You Spent All that Time Learning to Program: It is true that computer science was a pain in the back at time that i’ve had to learn it…
» Commercial hand dryers on Couchbase Meetup at new HQ: Buy online from here where you will get so much of variety in Commercial hand dryers for people. If you…
» Fort McMurray Homes on Motivated Reasoning and Erlang vs Python vs Node: I don’t really understand why this post is motivational? I don’t even see a post, just a title. Fort McMurray…